This is the book I have been waiting for! Sienna was a sullen, moody teen when we first met her. A girl whose mother killed herself and who had to flee from everything she knew. Her life before wasn't great-she was a soldier trainee under Ming. She begins to build a life with the Snow Dancers but Hawke has always pushed her away.
So, here are the things I adored about Kiss of Snow:
- Sienna is a new type of Psy. The X Psy is very rare, and there has never been a cardinal X like Sienna. X's never lived very long either. However, they make the perfect weapon. Sienna has always felt that her life had an expiration date. She is so young and has been so traumatized by her power.
- Hawke is such a guy! You want to smack his head sometimes! Through all that, you can't help but love him.
- Lara and Walker!!!
- Sascha has the baby!
- The resolution to the problem of cold fire is amazing and I loved it so much!
I am so in love with these books. I want to get them all in hardback and encase them in plexiglass so I can just stare at them and sigh happily.
Side Note: I really do not like the audio cover. Something about it just bothers me.
- POV: 3rd
- Tears: no
- Trope: shifters
- Triggers: none
- Series/Standalone: series
- Cliffhanger: not for Sienna and Snow but for the overall story arc
- HEA: yes and its quite sweet!
Books by Ilona Andrews
, Dannika Dark
, Christine Feehan...then you will probably like Kiss of Snow! See full review on The Book Disciple