Pros about I Dare You:
- About a football player who ISN'T a quarterback! Hooray!
- While Mav had some player tendencies and had certainly hooked up a lot, he was totally focused on Delaney once she was single. His devotion is such a nice change from the typically college/NA romances where the guy is a douche for a while!
- His devotion to his sister is amazing. Caring for someone with TBI is incredibly difficult yet Mav does it flawlessly.
- Delaney is a 'nerd girl' and the book is filled with references to Star Wars and The Princess Bride!
- Sweet romance where most of the angst doesn't come from the push/pull type relationship between the Hero and Heroine.
- Well written character with a disability! Raven has TBI and Madden-Mills makes her well rounded and more than her disability!
Cons for I Dare You:
Bottom line? I really enjoyed I Dare You! Its sweet romance with low angst, nerd girl humor, and a guy who loves his sister! What more could you want?
- POV: dual 1st
- Tears: no
- Trope: football, college
- Triggers: none
- Series/Standalone: standalone
- Cliffhanger: no
- HEA: yes with epilogue
If you liked The Off Campus
series from Elle Kennedy, The Game on
Series from Kristen Callihan, The Ivy Years by Sarina Bowen...then you will probably like I Dare You!
See full review on The Book Disciple
I Dare You